For those clients that are looking for a less complicated process for choosing the right fit of technology for your project, Integrisys offers a full array of design services. This is the perfect solution for simplifying the choice in technology providers. This process can save valuable time and insure that your system is specifically designed to your needs. At anytime you can choose to enter into a build agreement with Integrisys and be confident that your systems will be built to the exact specifications outlined during the design process.
Integrisys recognizes that each client is different and every project is unique. In order to understand the specific needs of each project and to develop appropriate solutions, the Integrisys consultant follows a very strict strategic process.
Our Registered Communication Distribution Designers (RCDD) have years of experience in designing complex voice and data networks, building risers, security and access control systems, multi-building campuses and large scale commercial facilities.
Simplifying the process, the Integrisys RCDD will utilize schematic level drawings to effectively communicate the appropriate designs to clients and formulate a comprehensive budgetary analysis. The end result of the design process is a comprehensive package that includes ACAD drawings with detailed specifications and an optional contractor bid package. The client may also choose to select Integrisys to provide and install the systems without taking the project out to bid.
Integrisys provides turnkey design services including the following:
- Project analysis and schematic design services Engineering/project management services to select the correct systems for your needs.
- GMP Budgetary development
- Provision of CAD drafting documents to assist electricians and subcontractors for the proper layout of your project's current systems and provisions for future changes
- Development of design specifications to present for installation bids
- Bid Management with in-depth summaries of contractor bids
- Construction Management Services
- Project implementation and end-user training